Friday, June 05, 2009

Help Needed

Acclimatising myself administratively in a department that controls 225 staffs with five Timbalan Pengarahs and the clericals are two levels above mine, as opposed to a Unit that had 32 staffs with 1 Timbalan and the clericals only 20ft from my room, exhausts me like hell.


That, coupled with the prep for Celi's sanding next Saturday with 3000 numbers of buah tangan that Celi is currently doing all by herself during the weekdays. Last weekend we (Celi, Nazim, Udi and I) managed to complete maybe 200+ of them, with me also in-charge of the 100 VIP items that I've only completed 60 thus far. Kesian betul kat adik aku. I really really hope that someone would PHYSICALLY come forward to help in Bangi. And that's not a hint.


Man I feel so burnt and bummed out. And I'm typing this whilst trapped in the usual Friday evening crawl on Syed Putra. Yes, while driving too. So sue me.


Malam ni nak bawa Mak and Bibik for dinner at Umi's in Bangi. Can't wait! Mak pun tak sabar nak jumpa Amir!


f*

6 comments:

D said...

what?? you're a Timbalan Pengarah now? ;) hehehe... that was a really long sentence that even reading it exhausted me!!!

and now, double what??!! you wrote this entry while driving (stuck in jam pun driving la jugak..!).

ish..ish..ish...

have a great weekend dear!

Jumper said...

RKM,
Even if I can physically transport myself to Bangi, I sure I'm useless to you and the rest. I can imagine myself saying this "Buat apalah susah2 buat bende2 yg remeh nie sampai beribu-ribu. Those people (VIP or non VIP) yg dapat buah tangan tu bukan semua yg tahu appreciate all the effort made. Bagi je lah real red apple sorang sebiji". This will irritate you, I know. So let me just wish you a wonderful weekend....

sabre23t said...

3000 numbers of buah tangan
For my daughter's wedding, we made an early decision to not do those by hand. We managed to find/buy nice purple dolphin/bear bunga telur. I think we made a good choice, else we would be even more exhausted before the event. May be too late for you to do the same.

Roti Kacang Merah said...

dijji, i'm a Timbalan Pengarah??? huish. nak naik jadi 44pun jauh lagi, inikan nak jadi TP!!! haha

Roti Kacang Merah said...

deghianmeluncat, agaknya bila kita nak kawinkan anak kita esok, baru kita akan faham the importance of such gesture w'pun not appreciated...dak?

sabre23t, we did the same -- bought the items. tapi kena tag tags and put sweets in plastics... all in the name of saving $$ daripada mengupah orang buat...

Shabar said...

Faszt, kau bwk n tinggalkan la kat umah aku. Aku tolong la sebanyak yg dapat. Sorry xdapat nak gi ke Bangi tu...nursery anak aku cuti till next week. So, payah sikit nak menyimpang2 keluar nih.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin