Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Oh Bulan Mana Bintang, Atas Pucuk Kayu Ara

Not the greatest photo. Took it whilst in the car, on the way back home from Alpha Angle. Once at home, was too knackered to even enjoy its silvery rays sneaking into the bedroom through the curtains.


Knackered beyond words. My best mate these days is the hot-water bottle I use to 'tuam' my back muscle every night before I retire.


(Oh that reminds me I've to document on my visit to the physiotherapist last Friday and manage to learn a thing or two about my bad lower-back)


Tis been a very long week since the last two Saturdays. After Celi's Do this Sunday, it's another long week of mengemas rumah Bangi and then to travel up north to either visit Fea in Penang who'd by then has had her heart op done, or join Abang's Office Family Day in Langkawi for 3 days from Wednesday til Friday.


Of course the latter is way tempting la kan, 'coz Abang and I definitely need the much-needed getaway and rest. We'll see how.


I pray that I would stay healthy rather than the usual bouts of post-stress fatigue and asthma I'd usually acquire for weeks after all the chaos. Na 'udzubillaaaah...


Oh yea I still owe my blog some 'documentation' on my stress test ordeal last week. Alhamdulillaaaah, results ok! Will divulge on it later.


6 comments:

nik awin said...

semoga sihat-sihat sokmo hendaknya

denaihati said...

love your writing

Jumper said...

Great to know the results are OK. Take care.

d'Frog Prince said...

lah, i missed taking the moon photo yesterday, i borrowed a dslr camera (whatever that means) from my friend so that i can take beautiful moon by the river for you.

i try tonite, ok, kalau menjadi, it will be one for your collection, though i can't understand your fascination with full moon (closet werewolf kot?)

Roti Kacang Merah said...

ahwin
aaaaaaaaaaaamiiiiiiiiiiin....

denaihati
thanks for the compliments...cakap rojak ajer kat sini...hehe

Roti Kacang Merah said...

deghian meloncat
hopefully okay yang berpanjangan...

abe tommy
closet ponty(anak) lah. haha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin