Friday, November 28, 2008

Rindu Seorang Kakak

I missed my adik-adik lah hari ni. Tah kenapa.

Back when I was in Edinburgh, the nearest that I could let my adik-adik experience the Scottish accent was the songs by The Proclaimers.

I saw them on the YouTube, and made me missed my adik-adik hari ini.

Especially so since it's Celi's 28th Birthday today... which I will be putting-up a wee birthday-dedication entry later.

Kak Lin windu kat korang...


I'M ON MY WAY
- The Proclaimers

I'm on my way from misery to happiness today
I'm on my way from misery to happiness today
I'm on my way to what I want from this world
And years from now you'll make it to the next world
And everything that you receive up yonder
Is what you gave to me the day I wandered

I took a right, I took a right turning yesterday
I took a right, I took a right turning yesterday
I took the road that brought me to your home town
I took the bus to streets that I could walk down
I walked the streets to find the one I'd looked for
I climbed the stair that led me to your front door

And now that I don't want for anything
I'd have Al Jolson sing I'm sitting on top of the world

I'll do my best, I'll do my best to do the best I can
I'll do my best, I'll do my best to do the best I can
To keep my feet from jumping from the ground dear
To keep my heart from jumping through my mouth dear
To keep the past, the past and not the present
To try and learn when you teach me a lesson

And now that I don't want for anything
I'd have Al Jolson sing I'm sitting on top of the world.


There's kindufa funny song by them that I've just found, 'Throw The R Away' -- vid/song here.

f~

2 comments:

Zetty said...

happy birthday, celi!

p.s - lama nya saya tak bukak blog kak lin ni ha. sibuk nar hal2 duniawi kann haha. ni baru nak catch up on the rest of the entry.

Roti Kacang Merah said...

etty
wah apa lagi kita... blog hop hop hop hop hop hop lah! hehe

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin