Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Identity Theft In Malaysia's Electoral Roll



I editted the Al-Jazeera programme on Malaysia's 12th GE and took out only the identity theft bit, threw in a wee bit of translation and later on would disseminate this through the email to my officemates, who, 24 out of 27 of us are SPR 'paksarela's.

I was really surprised that most of them don't even know the big huha that's happening around raSHIT and the EC.

So, with the translation I want them to really understand the geist of the matter.

I hope they will be a lot more aware of the stuff they'd prolly have to face later on come this polling day.

Aku doakan agar mereka semua tak perlu tersepit bersubahat atas kebobrokan raSHIT.

f~

2 comments:

Iron Butterfly said...

Al- Fatihah. I went to their house last night. Sangat ramai orang menziarah.

Roti Kacang Merah said...

iron butterfly
al-fatihah...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin