Tuesday, January 22, 2008

By The Light of The Silvery Moon

I woke up around midnite, feeling as if somebody had switched on the light.


Squinting my eyes open, I looked up... and lo and behold, it was the moon, by the window, directly above my head.


I woke Abang up and whispered, "My God, Abang... look! Look! Padanlah tiba-tiba rasa macam bilik cerah...!"


Hesitantly, Abang looked up, and murmured, "...hmm," and went back putting his arms around me.


Instinctively though, I grabbed my handphone and took a picture of the moon while still lying in bed.


Abang awoke from my shuffling around, "...sempat lagi tu...?"


"Mesti, lah," I said.


I put away my handphone and continued basking under the glllawwwrious silvery light of the moon, with Abang's arms around me, and with Doris Day's 50s tune at the back of my head...


"...by the light, of the silvery moon, I want to spoon, To my honey I'll croon love's tune..."



** see here for full lyrics from the movie of the same title. And listen to Doris Day sing the opening of "By the Light of the Silvery Moon" here (kena scroll bawah sikit).

f※

5 comments:

idham said...

bestnye.....spooning to a full moon ....:-)

idham

Roti Kacang Merah said...

lagi best kalau the one spooning shares the same sentiment, haha ;-D

bluewonder said...

u and ur fetish for full moon!

bluewonder said...

u and ur fetish for full moon!

Roti Kacang Merah said...

kak ngah
oit oit plan ke apa nak leave komen saing-saing your hubby ey??? (see komen box at A New Public Holiday entry)

eh, not me je lah (yg fetish over fullmoon)... a lot others too, including your sis-in-law si ilush tu! hahahaha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin