Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not Another Raya

This, was my breakfast. Now, is my lunch.


Dah 12.37pm, but my b'fast I bought at 8.15am pun tak sempat nak habis makan lagi. God, I am so physically and mentally letih by now.


And a Hari Raya tomorrow is so not the day I'm looking forward to. (Abang &)I need a break, a restful rest, a needful sleep. Not another Raya-and-distantfamily-obligation-that-if-you-don't-attend-to-it-you'll-get-sindiran-all-your-life.


I need to get away to an island. Very very secluded island. With Abang and the cids, of course.


f※

4 comments:

F.. manchester said...

Eh.. ? Tak cuti ke? Well its raya here today and Im at work. But everyone is in a holiday mood and even if they weren't I must admit, I haven't felt stress at work in a LOOONNNGGG time... Alhamdullillah..

Take things one step at a time and take care okay. BTW, your breakfast looks goood!

bluewonder said...

Selamat Hari Raya Haji and take care

Kalau stress2, ambil cuti and jln2 dgn abe lahhhh

Roti Kacang Merah said...

kak ilush
Eh mesti la cuti... Raya on Thursday, as you would probably have known by now :-)

Stress at work ~ kontraktor Earthworks and Piling dah masuk site and then we got to know that a few bigshots sudah curi some 3,000 sqft of our tanah and dah pun dapat Temp Title on that strip of land just a few months ago, while my Unit was depending on another of our own Jabatan Tanah to get the Final Title of that land eversince 2003. So fugged up, that I can tell ya.

That breakfast-cum-lunch was keyteow goreng kerang + sambal + paru-paru goreng tepung + roti sardin (from a morning's meeting)...meyyyyymang sedap!

Roti Kacang Merah said...

kak ngah
asal-asalnya, macam tu lah. Nak get away for the anniversary weekend. Siap dah book a suite kat Gurney Drive, Penang.

And then, as they say, we can only plan; the rest is in God's hands. heh heh.

Anyhoos... Happy Eidul Adha to you, Abg Ngah and anak-anak!!!! mwaks!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin