Saturday, May 05, 2007

My Current Love Story: Intro

To be fair, I will be writing about my love story with Abang pula very very soon.

Atas permintaan Tok Rimau sebulan yang lepas sebenarnya, him being Abang's long-time fan.

Abang told me, yes I may write about our love story, tapi kena kasi dia baca dulu. He doesn't like being revealed too much, for fear of being ridiculed by his friends and fans for having that softer side of him, I presume. Ye la, Aktivis Reformasi, tapi ada masa nak berjiwang pulak... hehehehehe.

So much about Press Freedom, eh Abang??? heh heh

My deadline: 15th May. That's Abang's Birthday.

So, watch out for this space!!!

From the last lines of "Mukhsin":

...We don’t always find the one we carry inside us
But Love is kind
He gives us second chances.

I found mine,
I hope 'Mukhsin' found his too..."


f~

4 comments:

Amy said...

15th May? Tak sabo nak baca :D

Roti Kacang Merah said...

amy,

tungggguuuuuuuuuu!!!! *winks* ;-)

goboklama said...

alaaaaa,yours is beautifully written,I don't know how to write lahh,tak aciii!!!...

Roti Kacang Merah said...

qisstina almari lama,
aaaaarrrr tak kira tak kira tak kira! *griiiins*

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin