Thursday, February 22, 2007

Contacts@CIMB Jalan Melaka KL, Anyone?

Help.

Whoever has really good contacts in CIMB Loan Department, ESPECIALLY in CIMB Jalan Melaka, K.L.... it would really really be much obliged for me in helping out my retired folks to clear their application…am begging “Please…”.

Aiyoh, when things are being taken over by machines, kan... nak cari orang yang betul-betul can be trusted but yet in the authority to mitigate the decisions made by the machines pun the very the susah….

Pening.

Itupun I have a great friend in my friend Maria Zunita (haa, I’m THAT grateful to her ni, announcing her full-name in bold letters, lagi) who actually is trying her level best to get out of her way to help out, walaupun she is no longer a loan officer in Aprilbank (go figure which bank uses calendar name) and now working with her developer-sister.

Really dah segan dengan Maria, actually. Such a great friend lah, she (and wonderfully single, too!!! Any great single, sincere and loving guys as takers???). Kalau siapa-siapa boleh tolong sama recommendkan a great contact(s) in CIMB Loan Department, ESPECIALLY in CIMB Jalan Melaka, K.L…. it would really really be much obliged for me as I'm helping out my retired folks to clear their application…am begging “Please…”.

…Please… thank you.

f~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin