Monday, February 12, 2007

Bloody Hampeh

Abang couldn’t stop laughing that evening.

It was Abang’s working weekend. He called up while driving home from work at around 4.30pm on Saturday, just to tell me that he’ll be back earlier than usual and asked me to bersiap-siap for an outing to the nearest cinemas. Instead of feeling ecstatic I told him that I can’t and don't feel like it ~ I was already in my swimsuit since 2pm, waiting for the petang to go redup sikit coz I wanted to go down to the pool for my long awaited swimming programme.

He laughed. He thought I was joking.

So, instead of going down to the pool, I, Rotikacangmerah, watched Kuntilanak on the DVD with my husband, with my swimsuit on, until it’s time for dinner. Hmph. Gagal lagi aku. Hampeh.

***

Those who’ve seen Blood Diamond and loved the film (including Djimon Hounsou yummeee) should watch The Constant Gardener and Hotel Rwanda too.

My heart goes to the third world people.

Jangan lupa click all the links. The very the menareks.

f~

4 comments:

Zetty said...

tuh dia...berenang depan TV kehkehkehkehkeh.

Roti Kacang Merah said...

zetts, letih giler woo, jangan main-main, heh

Abujoe said...

Muahahaha, That is what we call swimming on dry land...

Roti Kacang Merah said...

abujoe:
a few days after that, one night, i tried going down to the pool lagi. sampai je kat bawah, rupanya tengah hujan. apa lagi, geram punya pasal, i slept in my swimsuit that night! if not because of nak pi wiwi at 2.30am, i could've worn the suit till morning.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin