Sunday, December 24, 2006

Persemadian Cinta di Tahun Pertama

Today's our First Wedding Anniversary! Sekejap je, dah setahun! I wanted to write more, tapi aku kat C.C and 45minit lagi Abang nak fetch me from work to go to a wedding.

Ya, Abang's on his fortnightly deadline week, hence he has to work today, on our 1st Anniversary, rather than spending time making babies. heh. Tapi tak pe...semalam Abang dah belanja tengok cerita
'Cinta' (and despite the fairly not-so-positive comments by Abg Naga, do read Sultan Muzaffar's review on the movie. Calit dengan Sultan Muzaffar!!!); and malam ni a dinner at somewhere quiet, tonight being Xmas Eve. Silap-silap, order je Domino's Pizza and makan depan CSI and Labu Labi... lagi quiet!

Oh, oh... sebelum lupa... soundtrack cerita 'Cinta', power woh!!! Bessstttt!!!

For our first anniversary gift? I bought Abang a pair of nice formal black working shoes (the first pair I ever bought for Abang!)... and in return, he bought me a nice formal black working hand-bag (not the first one though, hehehehehe)... almost the same price, gitu. heh.

And since aku almost very rarely dedicate lagu ke Abang (where as he has, on the contrary, put together a compilation of love songs for me masa zaman kejar-mengejar dulu)... nah, 'Bang, untuk Abang.

Thank you, for loving me, for being so patient with me and the clan, and for still being here... I Love You!




I can be an asshole of the grandest kind
I can withhold like it's going out of style
I can be the moodiest baby and you've never met anyone
who is as negative as I am sometimes

I am the wisest woman you've ever met
I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected
I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen
And you've never met anyone
Who's as positive as I am sometimes.

You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here...

I blame everyone else, not my own partaking
My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating
I'm terrified and mistrusting
And you've never met anyone as,
As closed down as I am sometimes.

You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here...

What I resist, persists, and speaks
louder than I know
What I resist, you love, no matter
how low or high I go

I'm the funniest woman you've ever known
I am the dullest woman you've ever known
I'm the most gorgeous woman you've ever known
And you've never met anyone as, as everything as I am sometimes.

You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here...

And you're still here
And you're still here...

f~

5 comments:

adik said...

Congratulations akak on your 1st anniversary!!! take care!

Roti Kacang Merah said...

adik

Chenchu adikkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!

The "Y" said...

FYI OST Cinta boleh didonlot dari multiply punya webpages... cari je dalam google type "ost cinta multiply"

Di said...

Hepy belated aniversary k.*in!!Best plak lagu tuh. Lame seyh x dengar...*sigh* rindu kat korang sume plak...muahs muahs...

Roti Kacang Merah said...

di

tenchuuuuu!!! mwahs!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin