Monday, November 27, 2006

Of Being Fat (And Not Rich)

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, Yin wrote:

Dear Steven,

Just a short note.

I think you have the best cartoonist.

I have to say I enjoy every one of his cartoons. They never fail to draw a chuckle from me.

Sad to say, other cartoonists have grown fat (and rich) and are largely irrelevant. Your guy is the obvious heir. He should put them together in a book.

Please pass my appreciation to your cartoonist.

Regards,
Yin


On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, steven wrote:

Yin,

He is actually putting out a book. To be published by our publishing arm, Kinibooks, it should hit the streets next month, if not in the New Year.

I'm forwarding your note to Z*r. I'm sure he appreciates your feedback.

Cheers,
Steven Gan
Editor-in-chief
Malaysiakini


...So, peeps... moral of the story is: Jadilah kurus tetapi kaya.

f~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin